Strategic Mgmt Case Analysis – Action Plan.
Krispy Kreme Case Analysis
- Identify the key issue(s) in the Krispy Kreme case.
- Identify a particular aspect of the strategic management process that the analysis will focus on which can include the following:
- Identify and evaluate the organization’s existing vision, mission, objectives, and strategies.
- To propose and defend specific recommendations for the company.
- To develop an industry analysis by describing the competitors, products, selling techniques, and market conditions in a given industry (from textbook).
- Create an action plan that details how you will conduct the case analysis including assigning roles and tasks to specific project members (State 1st Member, 2nd Member, 3rd Member). The action plan should include a calendar of events with specific team members assigned to tasks. An Executive Summary is a required deliverable in your calendar of events. Please note the Executive Summary is not due now.