Marketing Plan: Phase I Presentation.
NO PLAGIARISM MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK!!!
MUST INCLUDE VAST SPEAKER NOTES IN EACH SLIDE AS TO PROPERLY EXPLAIN ALL INFORMATION GIVEN. SPEAKER NOTES SHOULD E WRITTEN AS YOU HAD TO PRESENT TO A CLASS. 2 OE 3 SENTENCES IS NOT ENOUGH.
ONLY DO PART 5 AND 6 (BOLD PRINT)
PART 5 NEEDS TO BE DONE IN POWER POINT, PART 6 NEEDS TO BE DONE ON A SEPARATE WORD DOCUMENT.
NO SPECIFIC LIMIT TO NUMBER OF SLIDES
THE COMPANY AND PRODUCT FOR THIS PRESENTATION IS A MOBILE STARBUCKS.. (LIKE A TACO TRUCK BUT STARBUCKS)
SWOT ANALYSIS MUST BE DONE ON THE NEW METHOD OF DELIVERING SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS VIA MOBILE STARBUCKS, NOT JUST ON STARBUCKS ITSELF.
Select a global or multi-regional (does business in more than one country) enterprise and an existing or new products or services category that will serve as the basis for your marketing plan. You should obtain two years of 10K reports (these will provide a comprehensive overview of your company’s business and financial condition including audited financial statements) for your selected company. Once you have done this, create a new product or service for your selected company. Your company and product selection is a critical to succeeding in this project. You must ensure your proposed company can implement the marketing methods discussed in Marketing Management. Your product or service will be the basis for your Marketing Plan. Based on the product or service you select for your marketing plan, prepare a 10-15 slide presentation in which you answer the following questions:
1) Provide an overview of the company that will introduce the new product
a) Location of Company Headquarters
b) General description of company (number of employees, revenue, type of ownership,
web page, etc.)
c) General description of the company’s products or services
2) Provide a detailed description of your new product or service
3) Determine and share the market needs (justification for your choice of product) that represent the basis for your product.
4) Explain the importance of this product to your selected organization’s success. (revitalizing current direction, maintaining existing market leadership, or establishing a new company)
5) Create a SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis for your new product or service and the company.
6) Create a 10-question survey that you could use for your primary market research. The questions should collect primary data about the buyers (i.e. your target market) to help you develop your branding and marketing communications plan.
7) Analyze your current and projected competitors. Provide an overview of the competitive landscape and assess your competition’s strengths and weaknesses.