Kindly Write a unique and high quality paper with no plagiarsim. The paper should be be single spaced – Studypool.
I’m studying for my Medicine class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
The paper should be be single spaced
here are three questions for University of Virginia. Each answer should be 350 Words only.
|University of Virginia|
|1 – Why are you interested in attending the University of Virginia School of Medicine? What factors will be most important to you in choosing a medical school?|
|2 – How will you contribute to the diversity of your medical school class and the University of Virginia School of Medicine?|
|3 – Describe a situation which you found challenging. How did you manage it?|
For Virginia Common wealth. There is one question.and must be 2000 Characters 350-400 words
|Virginia Commonwealth||“Imagine that you are volunteering as a medical assistant in a pediatric clinic. Due to several walk-in urgent cases the clinic has fallen behind schedule about an hour. You are getting the intake information and vitals on a child when the parent becomes visibly angry and starts cursing about the amount of time they have waited to be seen. The parent demands that you get the pediatrician immediately but you know that she is currently doing a medical procedure in the next room. How would you handle this situation? (2000 characters 350-400 words)”
The suggestions made below are pointers. If any other topics you feel would make the answer outstanding, please include them.
Since the word / character count for each answer are quite short and limited, the answer must be purposeful in highlighting good qualities about the applicant.
University of Virginia:
1. Why are you interested in attending the University of Virginia School of Medicine? What factors will be most important to you in choosing a medical school?
– For the first part of the question, please consider the school’s webpage (University of Virginia School of Medicine) which talks about the school. In addition, you can also mention that the applicant has family ties in Virginia, making the school a priority for the applicant. Some personal experiences that make the candidate fit the school’s mission are: working in a hospital (interacting with patients directly), senior thesis research project in biomedical sciences.
2. How will you contribute to diversity of your medical school class?
– Immigrated to Canada as a young girl (Age 9).
3. Describe a situation which you found challenging. How did you manage it?
– Dealing with mothers’ diagnosis with depression during university years.
Virginia Commonwealth University: