Follow the instruction to write 1 page discussion – Studypool.
Can you help me understand this Sociology question?
Archer, Verity. 2016. ‘Class and Class Relations’ [Chapter 11], in James Arvanitakis (ed) Sociologic: Analysing Everyday Life and Culture. Oxford University Press: Melbourne, p.98-118.
1. What are the main causes of class?
2. In what ways does class position influence and shape our daily lives?
3. Can you think of the different ways in which class manifest in everyday life?
3. How does class create inequalities of opportunity and inequalities of rewards?
4. Is class inequality in Australia growing or declining? Why?