Evidence-Informed Criminal Justice Policy.
write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas. Use scholarly references and include in text citations
- Why has criminal justice policy come to be more dependent on evidence-based evaluation? Explain this in detail.
- How have practitioners and researchers collaborated more in recent years to formulate strategies to address crime issues?
- What role does accountability play in considering which policies are “good” or effective?
- How do policymakers evaluate policies?
- What is the difference between evaluation and assessment?