BUS 325 Assignment 4: On-boarding.
Please read all instructions carefully and thoroughly. I have attached a copy of the instructions along with the grading rubric for this assignment and please…NO PLAGIARISM!
- In this assignment, you will create an outline of an onboarding process. Summarize what you feel are the 2 most important elements in onboarding in the global environment.Write a one to two (1-2) page memorandum to your Human Resource Director in which you:
- Explain why an on-boarding process needs to be created. Then create an outline of an on-boarding process. Include a brief explanation of each step and explain why it is important.
- Summarize what you believe are the two (2) most critical elements to consider when on-boarding in the global environment.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary.See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.