A policy proposal.
· From your research over the course, assess what impact do you think the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) will have on the uninsured population in your local community or region?
· Evaluate and prioritize the importance of the provisions studied in previous weeks (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, and the individual mandate) from the most important to the least important?. State the reasons you ranked the provisions in the order you presented.
· Analyze the potential success or failure of this Act based on your organization and your local health care needs? Justify your opinion.
· Discuss future implications of this Act’s success or failure?
· Recommend policy updates, changes, revisions, and so forth to the PPACA that will address the opportunities and challenges that your organization and local community may deal with.
Your policy proposal should be 8 pages formatted in the APA style or 3,500 words and it should include 8 quality references, 4 of which are from peer-reviewed health care journals.